Websites Are Your Number One Marketing Tool.
Your website information is the how people find your business. By creating valuable, high-quality content that’s targeted to specific, well-defined audiences, you’ll start to attract visitors to your website.
Your website should be able to answer these questions:
- What exactly your service and why should I be interested?
- Is this service for me?
- Will it work for my business?
- What are the results I can expect from this service?
- Who else has used this service?
- How do your services work?
- Do you have the experience to help me?
- What do I have to do next to use your service?
The best way to get your prospect interested is to make sure your message matches your visitor’s needs. You’ll attract the right visitors, who are likely to convert into leads (and customers). What’s more, your information will help considerably with your website’s SEO. Adding content is the best way to boost your search rankings and help improve your site.
Here’s My Don’t Do List For A New Business Website
It’s only natural for visits to judge you by the appearance of your website. You could be Mr.or Mrs. Wonderful but if your website is unprofessional then you’ve just lost a prospect.
- Confusing navigation on your website
- Too few pages on the site
- Giant images that take forever to load
- No clear messaging or purpose
- Hard to find contact information
- Too many fonts or colors
- Fuzzy or unprofessional images
- Repeated information in the title tags in the title bar
- “Under Construction”
Is Your Business On The Map Locally?
Get found in even more places by listing your business in multiple local directories like Google Business, Bing, City Search and others. Use our Local Directories Service to ensure that your business has been claimed on the most-used directories.