Get your business listed locally
Attracting new customers can be a major challenge. One way local businesses can get found is through online directories.
Gone are the days when people go to the Yellow Pages to find local businesses. Today, people are turning to the internet as a way to find trusted business recommendations.
Adding a listing to these online directories is important for local searches, but if you only list in a few, you’re really missing a huge opportunity to get found by online searchers.
Local directories like Bing, ChamberofCommerce.com, CitySearch, CityMaps, CitySquares, Foursquare, and Google Maps are great opportunities for your business to get found locally. listings will help get your business noticed in your community. When people search for businesses locally, they are more likely to find your business when you it’s listed in popular local directories.
MOST BUSINESSES NEVER GET AROUND TO THIS
The Local Directories Service will place your business in local maps and list your business in 50 local directories including Google Map, CitySearch, Bing, ChamberofCommerce.com, CityMaps, CitySquares, Foursquare, MapQuest, MerchantCircle, PennySaver, SuperPages, Yahoo, YellowPages, Yelp.
Premium listings will include pictures in directories that display images, such as MapQuest, Yahoo, and Yelp. We can also search and remove duplicate listings when we find them on a monthly basis. Duplicate listings can harm your ratings with search engines, so it’s important they’re removed.
Placement in the different directories will help your business get found in local searches, and combined with Social Media, Reviews, and other marketing efforts, will help increase your online presence.
What You Will Get:
- Get found on the map
- Listing in 50 local directories and Google maps.
- You will provide a 150 word business description; we will edit it for you and return it for your approval before we post it.
- We will post up to six (6) pictures including your Logo in the directories that accept them – we can combine each set of before-after pictures in one.
- Images can be changed once per month (each change goes to all the directories).
- One Social Media Business page set-up. If you do not have a Google page for your business, that is our priority because it will be the most effective page for this program. (We can set up additional social media business pages for $49 each).
- Monthly searches and consolidation of duplicate listings. Google can penalize businesses with duplicate listings. We will search and merge duplicate listings that we find.
The one-time set-up fee is $175. Maintenance fee is $75 per month.
The fees are non-refundable each month; however, you can cancel up to one week before the next payment is due; just send me a cancelation e-mail to and I will stop the invoicing. Please provide the cancellation e-mail at least one week before the renewal date.
Please note, when you pay for the service you agree to the above terms and conditions.This agreement contained in this document constitutes the sole agreement between you and Pig Art Graphics.
- Send me a paragraph, about 150 words to go on the listings.
- A professional editor will smooth out the content. I will return the edited blurb to you and wait for your approval before posting.
- Send images you want to use with your post or let me know which images you would want from your website.
- If you do not have a Google page for your business, I will send you another questionnaire requesting content you want people to see.
- Once your Google page is complete, I will turn it over to you as the owner of the page. You can choose whether or not to allow me management rights of your new page.